FS Mackenzie International offers comprehensive Road Freight services within Europe and the ex-USSR countries. With an extensive network of our own offices and international partners, we also offer road delivery throughout Eurasia:
- FTL and LTL transportation within Europe
- FTL and LTL transportation between Europe and the ex-USSR countries
- Road truck delivery between ex-USSR countries and truck delivery services from China to Russia and Europe
We can offer our customers the following types of road transport:
- Tilt Trailers including Mega, Jumbo, High Cube, Road Trains, Tautliners
- Refrigerated Trailers providing Deep Frozen and Ambient Temperature cargo movements
- Low Loaders with heavy lift capacity
- Hanging garment Trailers
- Walking Floor trailers
- Skeletal Units (For Container deliveries)
- Express Sprinter vans
Contact us to learn more about FS Mackenzie International’s road freight services.
Oversized and out of gauge cargo delivery
- We will research the possibility of reducing the cost of transportation and choose the best route and vehicle to offer you the most competitive price
- We will prepare all documentation (including documents for international border crossings) and will ensure that all regulations for safe and legal transportation are observed
- We will put in place all necessary measures for secure delivery and arrange a security escort for your cargo, where necessary
Groupage (LTL and Consolidation)
FS Mackenzie Services:
- Regular weekly Line-haul groupage service using transit terminals
- Part-load service using direct or non-direct truck from country of origin to country of destination
- Dedicated express small truck delivery from shipper to consignee.
FS Mackenzie offers the following LTL and Consolidation truck service solutions:
- Europe to Russia via Vilnius, Lithuanian hub, weekly service 10-15 days
- Europe to Ukraine via Warsaw, Polish hub, weekly service 7-12 days
- Europe to Georgia via Sofia, Bulgarian hub, weekly service 10-15 days
- China to Russia via Manzhouli, Chinese hub, weekly service 23-25 days
- Internal Russian consolidated cargo delivery
(Wherever transit days are stated these are strictly subject to standard customs transit times and to normal road and weather conditions)
FTL Full Truck Loads
- 82, 86 and 92 cubic metre tilt trailers
- Jumbo/Mega trailers as well as Road Trains with 100 - 120 cbm capacity
- Reefer, temperature controlled and Box trailers
- Small 15 to 50 cbm volume trucks
Hanging garment delivery
We can offer:
- GOH and carton distribution in Europe and Russia. All trailers are fully equipped to transport hanging garments safely and securely
- All vehicles used have air suspension. This provides improved protection from vibrations, so that garments are less likely to fall from the rails
- At customer’s request we use special trackers to monitor
our trailers and ensure that vehicles are parked securely overnight
Domestic deliveries inside Russia
For deliveries inside Russia we can offer the following alternatives
- Full truck delivery of general cargo, temperature controlled cargo and dangerous goods, small trucks from 1.5 tons and up to 20 tons, trailers and mega-trailers
- Long distance delivery, shuttle deliveries and local distribution within one region (Central region, North-West, the Urals, Siberia and Far-East regions of Russia) or within one city
- Cross-docking services, groupage/LTL solutions within Russia and the CIS countries, one loading - one unloading, sequential point distribution
Our services are totally flexible to exactly match your requirements. Browse through the logistic options below, or contact us to arrange a special delivery.
Explore our first class door-to-door import, export and cross trades air freight services worldwide.
We offer the full range of rail freight imports, exports & cross trades across the world.
Warehouse and 3PL
Our warehouse teams, local agents & partners assist with all forms of domestic & international services.
FS Mackenzie has wide experience in providing customs clearance services in Europe as well as organizing clearances in Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia.