The FS Mackenzie International Group first offered road freight and ocean freight services to the Caucasus countries (Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan) in 2009. Since that time, traffic to the region has rapidly increased as a direct result of the LCL (Less than Container Load) services which FS Mackenzie International provides to Tbilisi, Erevan and Baku. In April 2014, we were pleased to open an office in Tbilisi, Georgia.
FS Mackenzie Georgia is also well placed to offer strong relationships with the UK, Russia and the Ukraine as part of the FS Mackenzie International Group.
Transport options to Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan:
- FCL (Full Container Load) services. Ocean freight services via Poti and Batumi ports with further truck delivery to Tbilisi, Yerevan and Baku
- FTL (Full Truck Load) services. Road freight movements from Europe, Russia and Ukraine
- LCL (Less than Container Load) services. Our own consolidation services from Hong Kong, Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao and Singapore via Poti port
- LTL (Less than Truck Load) services. Road groupage services from Europe, Russia and Ukraine
- Airfreight services from Europe, Asia and America
- Local distribution services in the Caucasus region ex bonded warehouse in Tbilisi
- Project and out of gauge cargo delivery via Georgia to Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan etc.)
- Customs clearance services in Tbilisi, Poti, Batumi and Yerevan
local_phone +995 322 244 345
FS Mackenzie Georgia
26 S. Tsintsadze street